Justice Ginsburg accomplished a great deal as a Supreme Court Justice. She was more than that, however, becoming an icon later in life. The "Notorious RBG" leaves a legacy of integrity, respect and intellectualism that will be remembered and emulated. She was able to see some of the fruits from her battle for gender equality during her lifetime, as fellow Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan has said her own nomination would not have been possible without Justice Ginsburg.
Universally respected by her colleagues, Justice Ginsburg left a significant mark on American jurisprudence. Over the years FindLaw has written much about this legendary jurist. Below are a few of our favorites:
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Most Important Opinions
- To Succeed at Life, Ignore the Haters, Justice Ginsburg Says
- 5 Things About Justice Ginsburg (That You Might Not Know)
- Legal Valentine: 5 Reasons to Love Justice Ginsburg
- Could You Survive the Ginsburg Workout?
- RBG Takes the Opera Stage, to Discuss Justice
- Justice Ginsburg Is on Fire!
- The Transformation of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg