US Supreme Court Docket
District of Columbia, et al. v. Dick Anthony Heller
Gun Control, Second Amendment, Right to Bear Arms
- Whether D.C. Code sections 7-2502.02(a)(4), 22-4504(a), and 7-2507.02 violate the Second Amendment rights of individuals who are not affiliated with any state-regulated militia, but who wish to keep handguns and other firearms for private use in their homes.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - D.C. Circuit Opinion Filed: March 9, 2007
- United States Supreme Court, Cert. Granted: November 20, 2007
- Docket Sheet From the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Northwestern University - Medill School of Journalism: On the Docket
- Certiorari Petition
Todd S. Kim
Office of the Attorney General for D.C.
Gura & Possessky, PLLC
Amici Briefs in Support of Petitioners
Amici Briefs in Support of Respondent
To view PDF files listed on this page you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader