(ORDER LIST: 540 U.S.)
FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, 2004
ORDERS IN PENDING CASES02-1541 IOWA V. TOVAR, FELIPE E.
- The motions of the Solicitor General for leave to participate in oral argument as amicus curiae and for divided argument are granted. 03-107 UNITED STATES V. LARA, BILLY JO
- The motion of National Congress of American Indians, et al. for leave to participate in oral argument as amici curiae and for divided argument is denied.
CERTIORARI GRANTED02-1028 NORFOLK SOUTHERN RWY. CO. V. JAMES N. KIRBY PTY, ET AL.
02-1192 COOPER INDUSTRIES, INC. V. AVIALL SERVICES, INC.
03-409 KP PERMANENT MAKE-UP, INC. V. LASTING IMPRESSIONS, INC., ET AL.03-221 PLILER, WARDEN V. FORD, RICHARD H.
- The petitions for writs of certiorari are granted.03-6696 HAMDI, YASER E. ET AL. V. RUMSFELD, SEC. OF DEFENSE
- The motion of respondent for leave to proceed in forma pauperis is granted. The petition for writ of certiorari is granted.
- The motion of petitioner for leave to proceed in forma pauperis and the petition for a writ of certiorari are granted.
Select a Job Title