(ORDER LIST: 546 U.S.)
FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2006
ORDERS IN PENDING CASES04-1477 JONES, GARY K. V. FLOWERS, LINDA K., ET AL.
- The motion of the Solicitor General for leave to participate in oral argument as amicus curiae and for divided argument is granted.
CERTIORARI GRANTED05-18 ARLINGTON CENT. SCH. DIST. V. MURPHY, PEARL, ET VIR05-200 EMPIRE HEALTHCHOICE ASSURANCE V. McVEIGH, DENISE F.
- The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted limited to Question 1 presented by the petition.
05-352 UNITED STATES V. GONZALEZ-LOPEZ, CUAUHTEMOC05-409 KIRCHER, CARL, ET AL. V. PUTNAM FUNDS TRUST, ET AL.
- The petitions for writs of certiorari are granted.05-502 BRIGHAM CITY, UT V. STUART, CHARLES W., ET AL.
- The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted limited to Question 1 presented by the petition.05-5992 ZEDNER, JACOB V. UNITED STATES
- The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted.
- The motion of petitioner for leave to proceed in forma pauperis and the petition for a writ of certiorari are granted.
Select a Job Title